Get here all the info of CCE English Lessons, Ncert English Lessons, Ncert English, CCE English Textbooks, Ncert English Textbooks, English Textbooks

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Polite Expressions, Common Way of Greetings! - 2 | English Speaking Course Online - 2

Hi Friends! In this class, I would like to explain to you about Polite Expressions - 2 which mean Common Way of Greetings to express in our daily life inexpressive way. I hope you understand these Common way of Greetings and utilize in your daily life.
Polite-Expressions-Common-Way-Greetings
Polite-Expressions-Common-Way-Greetings

Some Useful Common Way of Greetings!



Meeting for the first time
Pleased to meet you.
Nice meeting you.
Happy to meet you.
Glad to meet you.

Taking leave
Bye-bye
Good-bye
See you
Hope to see you again.
See you later.

A polite way of asking
Will you please give me a glass of water.
Please give me your pen.
May I have your pen, please?
Would you mind giving me your pen, please?
Could you please give me your pen?

After receiving something from others
Many many thanks to you.
Thank you very much.
Thanks.
Thank you.

If anyone thanks to you
It's alright.
No mention.
My pleasure.

If anyone asks for a favour.
With pleasure.
It's my pleasure.

If we come late
Sorry for the delay
Excuse me for the

Some exclamations
Marvellous!
Wonderful!
Excellent!
Simply beautiful!
Superb!

Smell, Taste
How sweet!
How tasty!
How fragrant!

On journey
Have a good journey!
Safe journey home!
Have a good flight!
Happy bon voyage!
Have a comfortable journey!
Have a happy journey!

Asking for permission
Can I leave early?
May I leave early?
Would you mind if I left early?

Some Additional Common Way of Greetings! To Practice

Will you please allow me to speak?
May I have your attention, please?
Will you please move a bit ?
Will you please talk slowly?
Would you mind keeping a low tone?
(a) Will you please let me sit?
(b) Will you please allow me to sit?
Happy birthday to you!
Many happy returns of the day!
Happy New Year!
Happy Sankranthi / Pongal !
Happy Diwali!
Happy Christmas!
Happy Ramzan!

Note:I hope you like & Enjoy these Useful Common ways of Greetings.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Online English Grammar Lessons | Powered by Blogger Design by CCE Textbooks