Get here all the info of CCE English Lessons, Ncert English Lessons, Ncert English, CCE English Textbooks, Ncert English Textbooks, English Textbooks

Thursday, June 3, 2021

English Speaking Course Online - 7 | Sentences With 'I'm in/at/on'

Sentences With 'I'm in/at/on'

Hi Friends! In this class, I would like to share Sentences With 'I'm in/at/on'. These sentences are very useful to you in every step of your daily life. I hope you understand these sentences and utilize them in your daily life. Please share this English Speaking Course Online - 7 with your friends and students.

English Speaking Course Online - 7
English Speaking Course Online - 7

I'm in/at/on

This combination describes an action that you are doing.

You would use the word 'in' (preposition) while entering a physical location such as a room or a building.

Some examples:

1. I'm in the office.

2. I'm in the park.

3. I'm in my friend's house.

4. I'm in the school.

5. I'm in the ground.

6. I'm in the station.

7. I'm in the supermarket.

8. I'm in a car.

9. I'm in a house.

10.I'm in college.

Learn English Grammar

English Grammar Common Errors in the use of Tenses

Direct and indirect objects A Complete Guide



Using the word 'at' (preposition) helps to tell someone where you are at present. The difference between 'at' and 'in' is that the physical location is general.

Some examples:

1. I'm at the station.

2. I'm at the college.

3. I'm at the airport.

4. I'm at the Tajmahal.

5. I'm at the Charminar.

6. I'm at the market.

7. I'm at the office.

8. I'm at the lodge.

9. I'm at the park.

10.I'm at the theatre.

However, in some cases, you can use 'at' and 'in' interchangeably.

For example 

‘I am in the station’ means that you are in the building. If there is no such building, but only a platform, then using 'in' is not an option.

‘I m at the station’ means anywhere in the close general vicinity of the railway platform. You could be in your car, in the station parking, or you could even be a block away from the station, walking toward it.

Some examples:

1. I'm at the market.

2. I'm in the market.

3. I'm at the park.

4. I'm in the park.

5. I'm at the station.

6. I'm in the station.

7. I'm at the market.

8. I'm in the market.

9. I'm at the office.

10.I'm in the office.

Learn English Speaking Course Online Free

Using the word 'on' (preposition) with ‘I’m’ refers to a non-physical location such as your time being utilized by something else.

Some examples:

1. I'm on the phone.

2. I'm on my laptop.

3. I'm on a car.

4. I'm on an aeroplane.

Share:

1 comment:

Copyright © Online English Grammar Lessons | Powered by Blogger Design by CCE Textbooks