Get here all the info of CCE English Lessons, Ncert English Lessons, Ncert English, CCE English Textbooks, Ncert English Textbooks, English Textbooks

Friday, February 19, 2021

Imperative sentences ఆజ్ఞపూర్వక వాక్యాలు English Speaking Course Online - 3

Hi Friends! In this class I would like to explain you about Imperative sentences (ఆజ్ఞపూర్వక  వాక్యాలు) to express in our daily life in expressive way. I hope you understand these useful Imperative sentences and utilize in your daily life.
Imperative sentences
Imperative sentences

Imperative sentences (ఆజ్ఞపూర్వక  వాక్యాలు)

Go there.
Go immediately.
Let me do this.
Mind your tongue.
Keep a close observation on her.
Observe the programme.
Don’t come in.
Don’t do this repeatedly.
Be honest.
Hurry up!
Keep it there.
Listen!
Also Read: Spoken English 




Also Read: Vegetables


Listen to me.
Speak to him.
Don’t make a noise.
Shut the door.
Don’t bother me.
Never let your friends down.
Don’t forget.
Stand there.
Look ahead.
Beware of dogs.
Vacate the place.
Go slowly.
Always speak the truth.
Don’t be late.
Don’t shout.
Don’t cut jokes.
Be careful.
Follow me.
Get me some water.
Don’t sit.
Share:

1 comment:

Copyright © Online English Grammar Lessons | Powered by Blogger Design by CCE Textbooks