Get here all the info of CCE English Lessons, Ncert English Lessons, Ncert English, CCE English Textbooks, Ncert English Textbooks, English Textbooks

Monday, June 7, 2021

English Speaking Course Online - 10 | Sentences With 'I'm + getting'

Sentences With 'I'm + getting'

Hi Friends! In this class, I would like to share Sentences With 'I'm + getting'. These sentences are very useful to you in your daily life. I hope you understand these sentences and utilize them in your daily life. Please share this English Speaking Course Online - 10 with your friends and students.

English Speaking Course Online - 10
English Speaking Course Online - 10

English Speaking Course Online - 10

I'm + getting

By combining the word 'I am' with 'getting' you are telling someone that 'you' are gaining possession, being affected by or have plans to seek out and obtaining a particular thing.

Some examples:

1. I'm getting better.

2. I'm getting ready for bed.

3. I'm getting a toothache.

4. I'm getting a cold.

5. I'm getting married.

6. I'm getting tired.

7. I'm getting good at reading.

8. I'm getting a new car.

9. I'm getting a job.

10.I'm getting a puppy.

11.I'm getting ready to start.

12.I'm getting old.

13.I'm getting ready to sail to England.

14.I'm getting worse.

15.I'm getting complicated.

16.I'm getting him back.

17.I'm getting warm in this room.

18.I'm getting out.

19.I'm getting late.

20.I'm getting closer to success.

Learn Others Lessons

English Speaking Course Online - 8

English Speaking Course Online - 7

English Speaking Course Online - 6

English Speaking Course Online - 5

English Speaking Course Online - 4

21.I'm getting to know him.

22.I'm getting a new brand car.

23.I'm getting away from these affairs.

24.I'm getting sufficient food.

25.I'm getting a cold drink from the refrigerator.

26.I'm getting well.

27.I'm getting angry.

28.I'm getting hungry.

29.I'm getting back. third party information.

30.I'm getting a better job.

31.I'm getting a better life.

32.I'm getting worried about them.

33.I'm getting ready for work.

34.I'm getting ridiculously fat.

35.I'm getting out of control.

36.I'm getting annoying.

37.I'm getting dressed.

38.I'm getting anything that I want.

39.I'm getting the same answer.

40.I'm getting emotional.

41.I'm getting a better score.

You May Like

Change the following sentences into a polite request

As, Since, Because Worksheet

English Grammar Articles Worksheet

As Well As Exercise / Worksheet 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Online English Grammar Lessons | Powered by Blogger Design by CCE Textbooks