Get here all the info of CCE English Lessons, Ncert English Lessons, Ncert English, CCE English Textbooks, Ncert English Textbooks, English Textbooks

Friday, June 4, 2021

English Speaking Course Online - 8 | Sentences With 'I'm good at'

Sentences With 'I'm good at'

Hi Friends! In this class, I would like to share Sentences With 'I'm good at'. These sentences are very useful to you in every step of your daily life. I hope you understand these sentences and utilize them in your daily life. Please share this English Speaking Course Online - 8 with your friends and students.

English Speaking Course Online - 8
English Speaking Course Online - 8

'I'm' is used here with 'Good at' which tells someone what you excel at and are comfortable doing.

Some examples:

I + am +good + at + Noun. / I + am +good + at + a phrase.

1. I'm good at drawing.

2. I'm good at teaching.

3. I'm good at video games.

4. I'm good at swimming.

5. I'm good at singing.

6. I'm good at driving.

7. I'm good at reading.

8. I'm good at Telugu.

9. I'm good at sports.

10.I'm good at writing.

Learn Others Lessons

English Speaking Course Online - 7

English Speaking Course Online - 6

English Speaking Course Online - 5

English Speaking Course Online - 4

11.I'm good at English.

12.I'm good at math.

13.I'm good at dancing.

14.I'm good at chess.

15.I'm good at cooking.

16.I'm good at nothing.

17.I'm good at horse riding.

18.I'm good at drawing.

19.I'm good at synonyms.

20.I'm good at Antonyms.

21.I'm good at games

22.I'm good at keeping secrets.

23.I'm good at hiding feelings.

24.I'm good at analysing myself.

25.I'm good at Reasoning.

26.I'm good at solving problems.

27.I'm good at crossword puzzles.

28.I'm good at English grammar.

29.I'm good at spoken English.

30.I'm good at painting.

31.I'm good at explaining grammar.

32.I'm good at giving presentations.

33.I'm good at riding a bike.

34.I'm good at operating a laptop.

35.I'm good at the direction.

36.I'm good at prepositions.

37.I'm good at anything.

38.I'm good at playing football.

39.I'm good at French.

40.I'm good at speaking.

41.I'm good at writing.

English Grammar Lessons

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Online English Grammar Lessons | Powered by Blogger Design by CCE Textbooks