Get here all the info of CCE English Lessons, Ncert English Lessons, Ncert English, CCE English Textbooks, Ncert English Textbooks, English Textbooks

Thursday, June 3, 2021

English Speaking Course Online - 6 | Sentences With 'I'm'

Sentences With 'I'm'

Hi Friends! In this class, I would like to share Sentences With 'I'm' (I am). These sentences are very useful to you in every step of your daily life. I hope you understand these sentences and utilize them in your daily life. Please share this English Speaking Course Online - 6 with your friends and students.
Sentences With 'I'm'
Sentences With 'I'm'

'I'm' is a contraction of the words 'I am.' It is used in the combination with other words to tell someone about yourself or to describe something that you are doing.

Some Example Sentences:

I'm + Adjective

I'm so tired.

I'm confused.

I'm happy.

I'm forty years old.

I'm hungry.

I'm nervous.

I'm excited to know.

I'm leaving this work.

I'm thirsty.

I'm thrilled.

I'm amused.

Learn English Grammar



I'm ashamed.

I'm angry.

I'm beautiful.

I'm cautious.

I'm charming.

I'm cheerful.

I'm disgusted.

I'm courageous.

I'm disturbed.

I'm doubtful.

I'm elated.

I'm energetic.

I'm excited.

I'm faithful.

I'm friendly.

I'm frightened.

I'm handsome.

I'm healthy.

I'm helpful.

I'm innocent.

I'm jealous.

I'm kind.

I am boiling.

We can also add some descriptive words with 'I'm'.

Some examples:

I'm + Adverb + Adjective

I'm extremely tired.

I'm very happy with this.

I'm terribly hungry.

I am super excited.

I'm very nervous.

I'm very aggressive.

Learn English Speaking Course Online Free

Some Aditional Sentences With Extreme Adjectives

The park was packed. 

The dog was terrified.

I started to feel starving.

The ice-cream I bought was freezing.

The ice-cream tasted awful. 

He was furious! 

I was exhausted.

It was awesome!

English Grammar Worksheets

As / Since / Because Worksheet

English Grammar Articles Worksheet

As Well As Exercise / Worksheet 

Mixed Tense Exercise Worksheet

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful article, Your article is very important and I really enjoyed reading it. adults learning English

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Online English Grammar Lessons | Powered by Blogger Design by CCE Textbooks