Get here all the info of CCE English Lessons, Ncert English Lessons, Ncert English, CCE English Textbooks, Ncert English Textbooks, English Textbooks

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Sentences With 'I have + (noun / a phrase)' | Spoken English Classes Online - 13

Sentences With 'I have + (noun / a phrase)

Hi Friends! In this class, I would like to share Sentences With 'I have + (noun / a phrase)'. These sentences are very useful to you in every step of your daily life. I hope you understand these sentences and utilize them in your daily life. Please share this English Speaking Course Online - 13 with your friends and students.

Sentences With 'noun or a phrase
Sentences With 'noun or a phrase

English Speaking Course Online - 13

I have + (noun / a phrase)

The structure 'I have + noun / a phrase' expresses that you are informing someone of something you possess or have acquired.

Some examples:

1. I have a dog.

2. I have a nice jeep.

3. I have an apartment.

4. I have a laptop.

5. I have a pen.

6. I have an account in this bank.

7. I have some adjustments

8. I have an agreement with him.

9. I have some amount.

10.I have a pet.

Learn Others Lessons

English Speaking Course Online - 12

English Speaking Course Online - 11

English Speaking Course Online - 10

English Speaking Course Online - 9

English Speaking Course Online - 8

English Speaking Course Online - 7

11.I have an answer for this.

12.I have a piece of chalk.

13.I have new clothes.

14.I have a blue colour dress.

15.I have a company.

16.I have a double bed room apartment.

17.I have a designed shirt.

18.I have interest in photography.

19.I have knowledge of that subject.

20.I have a helicopter.

21.I have a holiday tomorrow.

22.I have a beautiful horse.

23.I have some jewellery.

24.I have a beautiful kite.

25.I have a shart knife.

26.I have a lamp.

27.I have a leather bag.

28.I have my lunch.

29.I have a Sunday magazine.

30.I have beautiful paintings.

31.I have some toys.

32.I have a beautiful cat.

33.I have a variety of coins.

34.I have an apple.

35.I have a lot of luggage.

36.I have no interest in marketing.

37.I have a plan to spend in Australia.

38.I have many books.

39.I have a 100-megapixel camera Phone.

40.I have a precious watch.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Online English Grammar Lessons | Powered by Blogger Design by CCE Textbooks